:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 ::

Sheesh...been awhile since I wrote, huh?

Been working like a dog lately..lots of eight and nine hour shifts. There's a lot of stuff to do at work...stack boxes, recieve inventory, convince tina not to quit..those kinds of things.

Tina's unhappy with her job, unfortunately. I don't want her to leave because she's really great to work with, but she's been in terrible moods the past few days. I try to cheer her up, but it's working less and less. I keep getting injured, too. I cut myself three times yesterday (Knife, sword, spagettio's can) and burned my thumb (accidently touching a track halogen light).

I made my star again and several hundred over, thanks to a $480 sale on two collector's knives. So, it's definately looking like I got my monthly star in the bag, so I'm really happy about that. 1% of all my sales will be about 80 or 90 bucks in my next paycheck. I sold almost 3k last week alone! :)

Jon and I are doing well...both of us working doesn't leave a lot of time together before we have to hit the sack, but we're still cuddly, thankfully. I don't know what I'd do without him after a long shift. He completely lifts my spirits. He made a yummy pasta sauce last night and I washed dishes. I love being able to divide responsibility instead of taking it all myself. And he's a damn good cook, to boot!

Hmm..whatelse...I'll be up in Vermont from the 26th through the 28th to go to my cousin's wedding..Katie's getting hitched! :) Jon's a little nervous about meeting dad, but I think it'll all be okay. I still have to find a dress for the wedding and ger her a present. Still not too sure about what to get her...was originally thinking something from the harry & david store a bit down the way from work, but perishibles may not be happy on a 10-hour drive. Maybe something from the perfume store. Who knows.

I want to call mom and chat with her, but I doubt she's up yet. I think the office opens back up today. Hmm..well, I got a lot of errands today (Deposit, laundry, banana bread..) so I gotta scoot. I promise I'll try and update more often!

~Fox "Domestic Goddess" Mackenzie
:: Fox 7/23/2002 08:16:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?