:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 ::

Operation get checking account has been completed successfully.

I now am the proud owner of three starter checks, and the promise of an atm card to arrive in the mail soon. Within the next two weeks, they said. Ooh. I hope it gets here before the wedding. I'll need it. :op What's today? The 10th? The 24th, then. Okies. I'm safe.

Stupid Gap people. I hate that company. I tried to pay my bill for like the forty-seventh time today and their systems are down. I try back two hours later, same thing. Ugh. Voicestream is a pain in the ass too...I've been trying to pay my damned bill for god knows how long, and I'm having severe issues with the system, which refuses me entry because they don't have my ssn on file, cause they never asked, and I can't get through to a live person no matter what I do. I've written three very verbose complaints to the company, and have only gotten an answer to one of them, and a bad answer at that. All they did was take off a $12 charge that shouldn't have been on there anyway (And of which they would have gleefully accepted the money if I hadn't noticed the problem) and told me to call back the hotline and press 0 to bypass all other options. Well, I did, and it thinks 0 is the first number in the last 4 of an ssn #, and we're right back to square one. I'm signing up with Jonny's company after my contract with this piece of shit company is over in September. I don't need this aggravation. My father's right...when you have to call back more than twice for the same problem, they're doing something wrong and probably don't deserve your business.

I need to mail some stuff, as well as go across the street to the deli and get some envelopes, because my letters to mom ate all of Jon's up while he was away on vaca. Poor Jonny got a parking ticket while he was in the E.R. with me the second time around. He's such a saint. I'm going to pay it for him so he doesn't have to worry about it.

That's about all to report, right now. I think I might be opening alone tomorrow, which frightens me just a tad (the alarm system is scary) but I'll do my best. I can't believe I've been in the store less than ten days and I already own a key to the store and the alarm codes. Trusting souls, they are. Ah well.

~Fox "da shiz-nit" Mackenzie
:: Fox 7/10/2002 12:45:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?