:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 ::

Yote came and picked me up again last night.

It was great! :) We drove around and howled and checked out Loch Raven under the full moon. It feels so good to be myself and have a friend who doesn't think I'm a freak. I'm really starting to think Yote's going to become my best male friend.

Jon's due home tomorrow! I can't *WAIT!!!*...I'm going out today and picking up groceries and some stuff...maybe a welcome home cake or a banner or somesuch. It's tooooo hot. I need working A/C. Screw that, I need a deep freeze. I'm not a creature of heat.

It's *amazing* the variety of perverts that IM you when you just leave an away message up all night. I'll start posting them one of these days. "YO MA!" is one of the most popular. I don't get this "ma" bull. I ain't got no kid!

Ah well..better get to prepping.

~Fox "Hot Mami" Mackenzie

:: Fox 6/25/2002 10:08:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?