:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 ::
Yet *another* stalker. Sheesh. I analyzed this one. I want to know how "I love my boyfriend" in my profile doesn't manage to deter these people...
NBurg52935: hi
Foxfyre33: Hey..can I help you?
NBurg52935: how are you tonight
Foxfyre33: I'm allright. Yourself?
NBurg52935: i tried to chelc out your web page but could not see it what is on it
NBurg52935: just fine surfing to find new friends inthe area
NBurg52935: hello
Foxfyre33: Sorry. Many IMs.
Foxfyre33: My webpage is at www.homestead.com/foxfyresden
NBurg52935: so should i leave you alone then
Foxfyre33: No, it's allright. I'm sorry for the long pauses.
NBurg52935: that is ok goin into your web now
Foxfyre33: Righty-o./
NBurg52935: god yoou are so pretty and sexy any other pics of you
Foxfyre33: ::sighs:: Can I ask you something, seriously?
NBurg52935: sure
Foxfyre33: Did you read my profile?
NBurg52935: yes why
Foxfyre33: What kind of impression did it give you?
NBurg52935: you are a down to earth kind of lady that is into her beliefs and her man
Foxfyre33: Right.
Foxfyre33: So why are you the sixth person in less than an hour to IM me randomly and ask for pictures?
NBurg52935: all i said was you are pretty and like your pics you have a sexy look to you inyour pics thats all
Foxfyre33: No offense to you, and I'm flattered and all, but does my profile somehow give the indication of inviting that kind of attention?
NBurg52935: sorry i will leave you alone have a nice night my pagen princess
Foxfyre33: It's pagan, dear.
Foxfyre33: And I don't mean to be harsh on you. I'm just wondering why.
NBurg52935: sorry mispelled it
NBurg52935: may i be frank
Foxfyre33: Go for it. I don't spook.
NBurg52935: you are one hot looking lady with a beautiful face ok
Foxfyre33: Thank you. I've been complimented such before.
NBurg52935: i love long hair and the look you gine over your glasses is inviting to me it did turn me on in way i mean it got my attention and made me wish i couldio meet you in person but i see you have a guy so i will not ask you to
Foxfyre33: Would you masturbate to my picture, or are you doing so now?
NBurg52935: i am not now but if you were her in front of me and we knew each other metter and you want to be with me and have sex and we were masturbating for each other as foreplay then yes i would
Foxfyre33: I'll tell you up front that isn't going to happen. I'm loyal to my man, I don't phone, cyber or physical unless it's with him. I'm just curious as to why people are asking for more pics.
Foxfyre33: I can only imagine it's for aforementioned purposes.
NBurg52935: ok i see this has bothered you and i appoligize so good night and have a wonderful life
Foxfyre33: ::shrugs:: okay. If you wanna go, that's your biz.
Foxfyre33: Everyone splits when I don't produce more pictures, and yet they're not using them for nefarious purposes. Funny, that.
:::sighs and rubs her temples:: Oh, I'm beautiful all right. Beautiful in that "All men old enough to be my father and creepy enough to be on the top ten list and inarticulate enough to warrant brain surgery" way. Christ.
~Fox "Sketch Magnet" Mackenzie
:: Fox 6/18/2002 09:00:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|