:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 ::

Yep. So much for the keeping up.

I passed my driver's test! Scares the living crap out of me that I did, but yay! Beware, fellow drivers of Maryland!
Now I get to actually start having a life...I think.

So yeah. Lots of drama here. Evidently Shannon went to collect her stuff and both she and her mom started telling sabrina off (in turn...the didn't gang up on her..) and, well. She's signifigantly humbled, from what I've gathered.

Jon leaves tomorrow...I'm rather unhappy about that. Like, the 13th through the 26th...it's *such* a long time! It's nearly as long as we were separated between spring break and my coming to visit him. I just hope he has a good time and comes home refreshed...he's had his stress level maxed ferrying me about to New Jersey and trying to pacify all involved parties in the brian-sabrina-shannon triangle 'o sniping. Cresmont has morphed into "Casa De Awkward" (Higgin's contribution) and "The house that awkward built" (Shannon's nomiker). I don't think much of anyone is going to be hanging out there anymore, even Jon and I. Brian and Sabrina aren't the most popular of people among the majority of HOPsfen right now. ::sighs:: Wish everyone could just get along, but that ain't happening, that's for sure.

Stormy's back with us, and cheeping away, the little darling. Grandma spoiled him, I think. :) We left him there between visits so we could bring back more stuff.

I have a werecode! Lookit it!

WC W (F) {F} d- pk+ wf++ r a- m+ p++++(wi/r/we/e)i++!c[A] s+

Neato, eh? I love my pack.

~Fox "For Life" Mackenzie

:: Fox 6/12/2002 09:45:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?