:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, June 20, 2002 ::

Weird dream last night.

I opened up a portal into an alternate dimension, and somehow in transit, I managed to will a body suit onto me, and it had the picture of bones on front...ala those skeleton haloween costumes. The bones though...the joints were spiraled, and hooked, so they hung on each other delicately. They were the alien physique, but from the outside they looked just like humans.

There was a man there, and a manipulative woman that wanted to make me a slave. I materialized in a greenhouse..I taught them how to do some stuff, and eventually I managed to get home. I came back, and they had not only figured out how open portals, but had subway systems for commuters that went from reality to reality for work. I met a nice guy, and after that, I was in a warehouse trying to get a souvenier from the alien world to bring back to a friend, and all I could get was a venus-esque doll of the manipulative queen-like woman, but the shell behind her had broken apart, and I was trying to spray-adhesive it back together.

Weird. I shall drown my weirdness in ben and jerrys. Mmm. Concession Obsession.

~Fox "Junk Food!" Mackenzie

:: Fox 6/20/2002 11:40:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?