:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, June 14, 2002 ::

Ugh. Day #1 of not having Jon, and it sucks as badly as I thought it would.

He's a lot more than my boyfriend; he's my best friend. He knows everything about me, and he's the first one I turn to in times of uncertainty, like now.

Beth called me today and invited me to her birthday party at vicarro's tonight. Now, I love vicarro's and I'm pretty darn fond of Beth. However, being that Sabrina is her sister, and Brian is said sister's friend, they're both going to be there. Alternately, I've been commiserating with Shannon over what a bitch Sabrina's been for some of her words/actions involving the "scandal". Now, if Shannon had had a boyfriend or two previously, I might consider *her* reaction to everything a bit over the top or immature. The fact remains, though, the kid had what she thought was an engagement ripped from her virtually overnight after two years, and this was her first/only guy for *anything*, *ever*. If she needs to snipe on the other woman a bit, so be it. I'll be there to hear it. I make a good listener and agreer.

Sabrina, in a lot of ways, is exactly like myself...I felt bad sniping *anyone* in this case, but I felt even worse joining in for a session against someone guilty of many things I am myself. I commit treachery, I steal boyfriends, and I've even been involved with *married* men (though I didn't know it at the time.). I realized, while coloring my hair tonight, that I really am a bitch with a capital B. A chaotic presence. It's no wonder I destroy every social group I enter within three months. This is the ninth, to memory. Alliances with everyone..they're impossible. Selective alliances with everyone is a vastly different matter. That's why I'm going tonight, to maintain contacts. HOPsfa is really nothing more than a court. There are always royals amidst a court that invite and stir scandal...these are the too-conspicuous to be kitsune, and too dark to be innocent...but necessary roles nonetheless. But I digress.

Chesapeake Knife and Tool finally called me back today. Ironically, I go and get my schedule from The Bead tomorrow. Not to mention AngelFall studios is calling me next week or so. When it rains, it pours.

I miss my consort. His mere presence is a comfort to any troubles of mind.

::sighs:: Ah, Jon. Hurry home, love.

~Fox "Lone Wolf" Mackenzie


:: Fox 6/14/2002 07:53:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?