:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, June 17, 2002 ::

Day #4 of not having Jon. Still sucks.

He was able to call me yesterday, thankfully. Of course I broke into tears as soon as I hung up the phone. I'm such a wuss with this.

We're supposed to get DSL tomorrow, Jon and I...hopefully the modems and such arrived today. It'll help keep me busy....I don't start work until next Sunday. They *are* paying me $7.50 and I got 24 hours my first week...not too shabby, if ya ask me. Problem is, I work the day Jon's coming home..until 9. Blegh. His flight gets in at 6, I'm hoping it's a little bit late, because it's about an hour drive from the airport, so that will make it 7...and then I'm going to try to save my lunch break for when he gets there, so at least we'll get a half-hour or so together before I get to come home proper.

I'm going to try and festoon the apartment with welcome home stuff before I leave for work that day. I think it'd be a nice thing to come home to. Of course, I still have to clean the apartment. Euch.

My aunt and uncle split up. I'm not happy about that. They were the most stable relationship I know. That sucks.

Laundry time now...ciao!

~Fox "Martha Stewart can kiss my ass" Mackenzie


:: Fox 6/17/2002 09:20:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?