:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, June 01, 2002 ::

Back in Jerz!

It's nice here...had a hellacious rainstorm last night that Jon and I got caught in, trying to get to B&N. Led the poor boy on a wild goose chase (I *thought* I knew where I was going). He's such a saint to put up with my complete inability to find things.

Mom's already grating my nerves...or at least she was the day before yesterday. Wasn't here 24 hours, and working hard all the time since I got here, I might add...and she starts snipping at me. Jon hustled me out for some taco bell before I went to disembowel her with a wooden spoon. It just frustrates me a lot. I'm afraid she and I are going to end up like grandma and she are. I'm actually trying to be decent for once, and I don't get ounce one of credit for it. Ah well. Things are okay now, in any case.

Jon's still sleeping...he's been sleeping like a rock these past few nights. I think he likes my bed. The long days and the numerous little tasks I have to do leave little time for fraternization, but we manage allright.:)

Stormy's doing well...I think he appreciates the change of scenery. He can hear lots of birds and I can actually put him outside. Mom think's it's a she. Probably is. She's got a point on the markings.

Hmm..whatelse. Jon's been deep into Diablo 2 expansion...it's cute. He made an assasin and he's doing really well with her. Boys and their games. I'm just as bad, tho, so I can't really say anything.

My Aunt Tasha was due with my little cousin (gonna be a boy) yesterday...so we're expecting it to show up any day now...if not, they induce labor on wednesday.

Driving lesson went okay. Learning how to parallel park and make a K turn. Not easy! Especially since I can't practice at all at home...can't drive Jon's car *or* Mom's. I have another lesson tomorrow, and then my test the Tuesday after next.

I'm going to go play some games and then go upstairs and cuddle with Jon.

Bai!

~Fox "Never cuddle a sleeping ninja" Mackenzie
:: Fox 6/01/2002 08:36:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?