:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 ::

Wow. Long drop off...sorries!

Cresmont crew had a cookout for memorial day, and it was a raving success. It was Jon's and My idea (is that correct grammar?) so we did everything ON memorial day, including sending Brian out to buy a grill. Jon and I managed mesquite chicken and lemon-rosemary chicken, between the two of us - as well as hot dogs, hamburgers (with dry onion soup mix in them at my mom's suggestion - came out well) Brian's Pork tenderloin and Shannon's s'mores. She also made a bitchin fruit salad. I lit a few token fireworks and managed to escape with my fingers intact.

Today I depart "Charm City" (why it's called that, I do not know) with Jon, to go back home and take my driving lessons. One on the 30th, one on the 8th, and the test on the 11th. Hope everything will be okay. Still gotta call mom, she doesn't know I'm on my way home yet. Before we get on the road, Jon has to take Higgins to the unemployment office in towson. We have to take stormy and the herbs with us when we travel, because there won't be anyone to take care of them :op

Not too much else going on, but I had a Loser Report I wanted to get posted.


****************************************LOSER REPORT*******************************

I hope you don't think I'm shallow or pervy for saying this, but your
breasts are amazing!! I am seriously turned on, and almost speechless.
WOW! Don't take this the wrong way, I just think they are are amazing!!
WHEW! OK, well I'm Nate, and I live in Utah. If you're not too freaked
out, email me back @ ribio97@hotmail.com C-ya! Nate



Now, bear in mind that my profile clearly states that I'm only looking for friends. Granted, my hotornot pic shows a *lot* of my erm....assets...but still. You don't write a taken gal about said assets. Luckily Jon has a good sense of humor.

Oh, and by the way? The guy gave me a fake email address.


~Fox "My hotornot score went from 6 to 7.4 when I showed a little cleavage" Mackenzie


:: Fox 5/29/2002 08:49:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?