:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 ::
We had a sleepover last night. :)
Shannon has an apartment of her own, even though she primarily lives at Cresmont, with Brian. This normally wouldn't be an issue, but Brian's parents were in town last night, and staying at Cresmont. Sooo..she had to go to her apartment.
There are two guys that live(d) at Cresmont - Josh, Sabrina's boyfriend, and Justin. Together, they are the super apathy brothers. Long story short, the two of them are trying to move into a place of their own. While Josh legitimately lived at Cresmont, Justin was pinballing from place to place; Melissa's apartment, Cresmont, and finally Shannon's place (which he has proceeded to bachelor-ize, to the dismay of more than a few). Shannon locked her keys in her apartment last night, and, rather than bother Justin for the spare set, she opted to come and have a sleepover with us here. It was kinda neat. :)
There's a strange phenomena that I feel the need to share with my readers. It involves Jon's car. Every single time I ride in the passenger's seat, and go to exit the car, I receive a powerful, and occasionally even audible, static electric shock. It's gotten so I feel like I'm trapped inside an "operation" boardgame trying to get out of the car. It used to be If I could push the lock button down very carefully and close the door with my (rubber) bootheel, I would be okay. Now it's gotten so the next thing I touch, usually Jon, gives me the same shock. Lately, though, things that aren't scientifically speaking "conductors" are shocking me...like pavement. It's all having a negative pavlovian effect on me. I actually visibly hesitate before opening the car door...and even lately, all metallic objects. It's a pain in the ass.
I have a lot of credit card debt I need to handle, but I can't really do that until I get home. Grr.
Jon and I might go to the inner harbor today to look at the community college I've been considering (bccc.edu) and stuff like that.
Stormy's doing well and I have a new anthology that I picked up last night. Shannon, Jon and I went into Towson to go and see the Scorpion King and got there 9:45, only to find it had been canceled. He and I also went to Dots before that to try and get me an outfit for graduation, with no decent results.
More updates later. :)
~Fox "I have nothing to wear" Mackenzie
Visit my Webpage!
:: Fox 5/21/2002 10:04:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|