:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, May 24, 2002 ::
Jon graduated yesterday :)
*Huge* ceremony, thousand grads and 4 thou + people there. *And* Cal Ripken Jr. and Tom Brokaw were both there. Brokaw made a beautiful speech :)
I also met Jon's parents, which was a bit of a non-event. They were nonplussed. I don't think they expect to see me again..get the feeling that they weren't overly impressed. It's a bit of a letdown, really.
I got my fox picture yesterday finally, thankfully. It's really nice. Too bad it took a month to get to me!
It's too hot today. Blegh. I'm having trouble breathing again. Jon and I went to the bank the other day to look for our respective accounts, and it seems to be a nice place, aside from astronomical fees. No call back from chesapeake knife and tool, I'm losing faith that they're going to call me. It's been more than a week now..ah well. Onto blockbuster.
That's about it...more later.
Check out my new 'blog: Random Acts of Mindness.
~Fox "Still Unemployed" Mackenzie
:: Fox 5/24/2002 06:02:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|