:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, May 11, 2002 ::

Again with the gaps. Well, get used to it, people.

I have a most unfortunate collide of my biological schedule with my business schedule due in a month, I've recently found out. I am currently beginning with my plague of womanly troubles, and, by rights, this will occur again on June 11th, the day of my driving test. Most unfortunate indeed.

Jon's been remarkably resiliant, boyfriend-wise. Usually most guys find an excuse to be out of country the first signs of the P.o.w.t. but Jon's been an absolute angel.

I, on the other hand, am a complaining harpie with small steel-toe-booted gnomes trying to kick their way out of my womb from the inside. It really hurts.

I have no money. It sucks hardcore. I need a job. A lot. I'm going to start looking the minute I'm here for good after the 11th. Currently, I'm staying until probably the 27th or so or May. Surviving on dad's money. I had forgotten socializing is such a hit on the wallet.

Yeah, so...guess dad's got a girlfriend. Still feels weird to say it. It would be a non-event except she's got these two kids...Kelin and Deni. Kelin's a boy and he's 12, and Deni's a girl and *two*. Two years old! My dad's dating someone with a toddler! Sheer insanity. Ah well. As long as he's happy I guess.

Talking with Jilly right now. Haven't talked to her in ages. We were in show choir together. I miss her.

I miss 'Ris too..she hasn't called or anything. It's a shame we're drifting. Same with Danielle. She never calls me anymore.

Jon and I had lunch today at the Egyptian Pizza Kitchen. Very odd clash of cultures. Egyptian decor, and pizza was on the menu right next to hummus and babaganush. Gotta love college towns.

Anyhow, that's about all I have patience for. More updates several days from now.

~Fox "Where the fuck did I put that motrin..." Mackenzie





:: Fox 5/11/2002 06:42:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?