:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 ::
Woo. Lots of stuff today.
I went with Jon to his photo studio bit today, at his teachers house, which was absolutely beautiful. I felt a little self consious because everyone else had to bring models, like Jon brought me. They were pretty "sorority girls" as Jon calls them...but they were just that...pretty. One had turquoise earrings, another had a pretty cowl-neck blouse...I've never felt like such an ugly duckling in my washed out black jeans and "Boys make good pets" t-shirt. Jon might have gotten a few good pictures, because I pride myself in the expressiveness of my eyes...but in some small internal way, a little part of me feels like I let him down by not wearing something prettier. He tells me not to worry about it, but it's difficult sometimes. I've grown to be so careful about maintaining anything that makes my life contented...it's a hard habit to break.
He's at photo lab now, and I'm tidying up a bit. He started dinner (He's making that yummy pepperoni spaghetti sauce again) and I did the laundry today. It's nice cause the sheets and the pillowcases smell clean and fresh now. Right now I'm working cleaning up the bookshelf..it's full of dust and it doesn't look as if he's touched it in months. :) Yay! Stuff to organize.
Woo..flashback. Listening to Depeche Mode's "personal jesus". Spiral used to dance to this all the time, and it was Dave #1s personal theme song. I can't hear this song without thinking of Q's. I'll miss Q's when I'm here, but they have numerous goth clubs here that are just as nice. Orpheus, for example.
Ah well. Who knows. Wish I could find my Uncle's phone number. I want to call him and set up going out to dinner with him one night soon. I want him to meet Jon.
That's about it for now. More updates later!
~Fox "It's still too hot out" Mackenzie
:: Fox 4/17/2002 07:57:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|