:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, April 04, 2002 ::

Well, I called about the open house at Towson on the 20th today.

I've tried several times over the past few days, and either it kept ringing and ringing or it "wasn't office hours". So, I figure 3 weeks is more than enough time to make an advance reservation, right? Yeah, sure. Forgot that my luck is horrid. They're all filled up.

And by *god* the stupidity between the financial aid people and the reservations people and the front desk people...all these loudmouthed women who I *swear* were reading off a script and not listening to a damned word I said. I was lamenting to Glen, who called the college himself on my behalf and ended up getting pretty much all the information I did in the first place, except that apparently the open house is aimed at juniors in high school. They should definately include that part in the description. I'm going to the info session on the 19th, and hopefully that'll be enough. And I also found out...or at least think I did...can't be too sure because of the loudmouthed script-reading whores...that I can turn in my application without a student aid report, so that cuts out four weeks of wait time I didn't really have to begin with, so yay.

Now I just have to finish with my college app and get my doctor stuff all squared away, which should be easy. I just have to make an appointment at the base.

I found my SAT scores and my DECA certifications in the attic, so that rules. That'll look good with my app.

That's it, for now. One week left til I hit baltimore :)

~Fox "Gettin the hell outta dodge city, Jerz" Mackenzie

:: Fox 4/04/2002 04:40:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?