:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, April 18, 2002 ::
It's still too hot and the air conditioner is on strike.
I'm running the air filter just to get some air going through there. Things get pretty hot on the 11th floor.
Jon's sauce turned out great, we had two tupperware containers left over that I stuck in the freezer for another night. He's in class right now..he has a pretty busy day. He had class, then a meeting with one of his professors, then he comes home to work on his paper a bit, then the pre-frosh club fair, then the s.a.c. meeting to ask for funding for i-con, then changing into club clothes and going to nation in DC for the VNV concert with HOPSFA. This is the third HOPSFA event I'm going to, so I'm going to be made a hopsfen tonight! Yay! I'm already FBF (Fen by...um..."fraternization"...) because I'm with jon, but tonight it'll be official.
Jon needs the comp for his paper...more later!
:: Fox 4/18/2002 12:27:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|