|
|
:: Saturday, April 06, 2002 ::
I had an *odd* dream last night.
Marco was in it, but wasn't. It was weird. It was his house and room and stuff, only with the layout of the house I used to live in, in Keyport, my freshman year of high school.
He had gone to work or something and I had to stay behind and tidy up his room, and then I started looking for where he put his stash because I knew he was smoking up. And then I was in an airport with this guy...who was pretty darn cute, actually..curly brown hair, fair skin, big smile, strong and athletic. He spoke the way puck would, I think...the mythological puck, not Jon.
In any case, I had taken a baby from this person who was a horrible parent..it was like a he-she parent..weird. And s/he was demanding it back. And then, his/her prized fish ended up in my pocket, so this dream was conducted pretty much in it's entirety with a fish in my pocket. The fish was a dull grey-silver..and it lived a very long time without air, and my main concern was making sure it was okay...it was about palm-sized, with "kissing gourami" kinda lips...you know, the ones that go out in an "o". I would check it's okay-ness because it would kiss my fingers if I put them in my pocket.
So then I run into this pet store, beyond frantic because the idiot on the phone (kinda looked like the actual version of the comic-book clerk from "simpsons") wouldn't tell me where to get water for the fish or where the fishbowls were, and the fish in my pocket was essentially dead.
But then I found a bowl for it, put it in, and it didn't move in the water, which I had made sure was room temperature, and pure..and I got this sinking feeling in my heart. I had loved the fish and now the courts wouldn't grant me custody of the baby because I couldn't take care of the fish. But then the fish was a salamander, which slowly turned a very pretty shade of red, grew three legs on each side (it was remarkably un-creepy), and moved again - alive. I was so happy, I looked out the door of the pet shop (which I had locked so the s/he couldn't get in, and there was the cute guy, sleeping with the baby under his arm. He smiled at me.
Soo..that was it. Odd, right? First dream I've had with a conclusion, at least a happy one, in awhile. It was nice.
I found out who Frank was. The guy who put my site on his. He's a friend of Gwen, of all people. Gwen, to those who don't know me, was Rami's girlfriend, who wanted to rearrange my intestines after Rami made me his protegee. She posted death threats to me on her website, the whole bit. She and I had a false friendship, for civil appearances, after I explained I wasn't screwing her boyfriend. She and I don't talk since they broke up, but rami talks to me a lot...so I can gloat. :op
I wrote some haiku the other night..it's awesome. Jon's is on there too. Read it!
Anyhoo, soup is calling my name, sooo...more updates later!
~Fox "Lunch for breakfast" Mackenzie
www.homestead.com/foxfyresden
:: Fox 4/06/2002 09:48:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|