:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, April 14, 2002 ::

I finally finished Memoirs of a Geisha.

What an awesome book! It comes highly recommended.

Jon's stolen the kitsune book I stole from Shannon. :) I'll get my paws into it tonight and see if it's worth the trip to Half.com to procure it. I know it will be. It's about kitsune, after all.

Today's his birthday, as you all most likely know. We stayed in until mid-afternoon and then we went to the most wonderful Thai place right near what is to be my new college, Towson. It's called Thai one on. Isn't that adorable? They have excellent tom yum kai and pad thai, which are my two favorites. Jon had some duck in a brown sauce, which had a very unusual texture but excellent flavor. Highly recommended for any in the Baltimore/Towson area.

My soon-to-be new school is HUGE. I had no idea! Jon pointed out the campus as we drove by and I was awestruck. I felt as I had my very first trip into New York City..completely overwhelmed and humbled. I mean, that's the sort of building I feel odd even *looking* at because I don't feel myself of the ilk to be inside it. I'm being foolish, I know...I'll do just fine there. But I was quite taken aback, nonetheless.

Tomorrow Jon has class until noon or so..not sure what goes on after that. We're most likely going out to dinner with some of his friends from Cresmont tonight for his birthday. Shannon got through another practice MCAT alive today, and she said it went fairly well. I'm very happy for her..poor girl studies so hard she deserves the highest grade available.

Well, I'm off to go peek over Jon's shoulder and read some kitsune passages. Peace to all.

~Fox "Kitsune Forever" Mackenzie


:: Fox 4/14/2002 07:01:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?