:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, April 05, 2002 ::

Flagrant advertising for my Website.

VISIT IT! AND BY GOD SIGN THE GUESTBOOK!


This random and blatant self-promotion was brought on by the fact that, while checking my site traffic reports today, I found out some random person put my site on theirs. I have no idea who this guy is. It's a bit unnerving. I hope he replies to my email soon, because these sorts of things gnaw at the brain like the name-of-that-thing-that-you-knew-until-somebody-asked-you kinda deals. Anybody know this guy? My entry is the second from the bottom.

Bloodtree is Eagle..someone I knew from the vampire/club scene back in Newark, when I used to club with S.O.D. - my only guess is that this "frank" fellow (the website creator) is someone from the scene that I knew exclusively by a club name.

My head hurts.

~Fox "Why are there random quotes about my breasts littering the internet?" Mackenzie
:: Fox 4/05/2002 05:31:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?