:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, April 14, 2002 ::

Everything's going well. :)

Turns out there were two parties to attend that night, one for Jon's friend Brad(dock) who wanted his van "tagged" (Grafittied with various sayings, pictures, lewd commentary, etc.) Before he left for Boston area. That was a hoot. I threw a few "W.O.W." marks on the doors for fun. It's a very satisfying thing, spraypainting something. I had a hard cider.

Then we went to Paige's party, where I had an absolutely wonderful time. I talked to Shannon, Sabrina and another girl who was very nice, but I can't remember her name at the moment...I feel terrible about it. Paige herself is actually a very nice girl..a tad bit aloof to me, but it's to be expected. I have a feeling that in time we'll become decent friends. :) I had a hard cider there, too (I'm such a lush. ::laughs::)

Yesterday Jon and I woke up to the sounds of the stadium across the highway, and it's very hard to be romantic and doting in the morning with lacrosse player's names being broadcast ever-so-subtly through your walls. It was actually fairly amusing. We had lunch at this place called Nifty Fifties...it's a diner, 50's style, that also serves indian food. Odd. But very good mac and cheese. Then we went over to the superfresh and got all the makings for spagetti and meat sauce..that was kinda cool..I always get a little thrill out of being domestic. Then we went over to Cresmont, which is this house his friend Brian owns (Shannon's boyfriend) cause he bought it as an investment, and some of his friends live there and pay rent..sabrina and josh, that I know of..I think those are it. But a group of about seven-ten people were there when we went, for a RP game session. Jon made *amazing* sauce (I knew he cooked, but I didn't know he *could* ::laughs::) and we all had that and spagetti and some random garlic bread I attempted at.

Then we all sat on the porch and discussed various topics and I just felt wonderful. I like just listening to conversations, especially when I'm in a new place. Helps me feel oriented. I've only been here a very short while, and all of Jon's friends have been so kind to me..I couldn't be happier. This is such a nice place, I can't wait to move here.

Today's his birthday..we're probably going out to eat someplace nice with his friends tonight. He's going to be 22! :) Well, he technically *is* if you don't go by birth times. We drank mead last night at midnight. It was quite enjoyable.

I'm almost all the way through "Memoirs of a Geisha" (an AMAZING book) and I can't wait to start on a kitsune book that Shannon lent me.

I'd best be off...just wanted to update everyone on what's going on!

~Fox "Watch out baltimore..the fox is here!" Mackenzie




:: Fox 4/14/2002 08:14:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?