:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, March 04, 2002 ::

Wow. My little fledglings are getting big. I'm such a proud mommy.

The oldest is now standing and staggering around a little, and it opened it's eyes fully. It has pinfeathers on the wings and this teeeeeny tiny crest at the top of it's head made of like, four little pinfeather tips. And he *raises* it as if he has something to raise! What a sweetie. Good god are they ugly, though. Fledglings, especially cockatiels, are about as alien-hideous as you can get. But I love them all dearly. They're my babies.

I have to clean my room today, cause I put it off to go traveling. I'm going up there in a few to take care of it. I want to have a pretty room. One of these days I'm gonna have company over again, I'm sure.

Off to play a little diab 2 and then get started on my room...

~Fox "Hell-minon slayer" Mackenzie


:: Fox 3/04/2002 09:43:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?