:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 ::
Ugh...cleaning and organizing sucks.
I have so many little pieces of paper and now I find out that the hanging folders I have don't match the file cabinet mom just gave me. Highly frustrating.
Jon's working on the HopSFA budget that was dumped on him last minute, poor dear. A lot of the work in that club seems to fall on his shoulders. I don't know what they're going to do once he graduates. Hopefully everything will work out okay.
The weather outside leaves much to be desired. I've put off my errands until tomorrow because mom is off, and we'll have her car. There are a few things I can do now, I suppose. I need a new birth certificate and I have to make a doc's appointment for a physical. I'm sure I need one to get into Towson. They have printable forms on acrobat reader. I'm going to have to type a letter of religious objection for the tetnus shots, however. They've always been a problem. I don't know if the anti-injection policy of my faith is going to interfere otherwise, though. Hopefully it won't. I need to get my hands on my medical records. Maybe mom will go to the base tomorrow. I also have to get "feminine stuff" done, which I've been putting off for far too long. Might as well get it done at the base, I suppose. The care and meds are free. Can't beat that. Just hope I can remember to take my pills every day.
For now, I bask in the glow of the moulin rouge soundtrack and the cares of the world are far off.
~Fox "Bohemian at Heart" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/26/2002 03:56:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|