:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, March 30, 2002 ::

Ugh. My mom is a psychopath.

She's more worried that there's going to be some of my stuff left behind to clean up when I leave this summer than the fact I'm leaving. She swore blue streaks all week that she needed "At least one day to herself", and now she has it, and what does she do? Spends it cleaning. I give up on her. Let her worry herself into health problems.

Nothing in the house is decomposing, on fire, or flooding. Nothing is in pain or danger. To me, that's what "has" to be done. Whether the floor gets vaccumed today or tonight is of absolutely no consequence to me, but apparently the fate of the free world as we know it hangs in the balance, according to my mother. I'll be really glad to get out of here. She's getting worse as time goes by. She's going to drive Joe insane without me here to make miserable. Poor guy.

Jon is still under the weather from allergies..fever and headache and the whole bit. I wish there was something I could do. He has a take-home test this weekend and it's going to be hard to concentrate with his body rebelling the way it is.

Rog grew a goatee-mustache thingie. It's kinda...different. It's cool though. He says it helps him pick up chicks.

Derrick and I are going to see big trouble when it comes out. Andre, Dave, Sharon and Trish were talking about tagging, too. I went out with the four of them last night..Andre let me drive! Yayy. I did more than donuts, too. I'm getting *way* better at driving, and I'm psyched. We went to the Americana Diner in Red Bank, which has really really awesome food.

Bunny day is nearly upon us. I love bunny day. I had a dream last night I got a bunch of plastic pastel pearly rings from a weird game-vending type machine outside of a jail and shoved them all in my purse. And I had this psychologist that I'm fairly sure was Christopher Walken. Odd. Wonder what that means.

Christ. Mom's gone psychopathic again. She's out of her pills, I'm fairly sure. I'm putting a lock on my door, period. She broke a bunch of my stuff. A deadbolt. She's gonna end up commiting suicide in some frenzy, or killing someone. She should seriously be institutionalized, I think sometimes. She seems to recognize mental shortcomings in everyone but herself.

::sighs:: It was going to be such a *nice* day, too.

~Fox "Desperately Seeking Sanity" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/30/2002 12:01:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?