:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 ::
Today wasn't too bad.
I started handfeeding the babies. I've fed them five times today. they're pigs. They get formula *everywhere*. They're all looking stong and healthy, though. And we're sure now the littlest one is a pied (partially yellow where a "normal" would be grey, a rare recessive gene trait). The middle one is loud, pushy, and hissy. And my oldest, my dear one, is quiet and brooding, and loves to sit in my lap.
I won the black satin sheets I bid for in auction....the bad news is they're nearly 50 dollars. Ah well. The price one pays for luxury, I suppose. I can't *wait* to feel em!
Jow's sounding a little better, which I'm happy for. Poor guy works too hard, though.
I talked to Carrie yesterday, she seems to be doing good as well. Her birthday's soon..I hafta get her a present.
Called Dani tonight, too. She's working 7 days a week on the graveyard shift in a hotel. Poor thing. I miss her.
Jon's actually going to come up the night of the 18th, so that's good. I'm really anxious to see him, and it seems he's the same way! :)
P.J.'s party is the 16th. Gotta start thinking about what I'm gonna wear.
Not much else to report. I'm going to bed a lot earlier these nights. And having nightmares.
~Fox "Where'd all the good dreams with Antonio Banderas go?" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/12/2002 11:58:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|