:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 ::
::sighs:: Sometimes I worry about things.
Lately, it's been my ex-fiance, Rog. I had to make it point-blank tonight that there isn't any future for us. We tried to get together in January this year, but there was no spark left. I left him last january because I found marco. I tried to get back together with him because I thought it might have *just* been marco. I saw rog twice since marco and I broke up, once in september 2001, which was awkward, and once for a nearly-month-long trip to boston this January in hopes of finding a place or a job there, which was equally awkward. We had fun as friends, don't get me wrong. It was completely awesome just to hang out with him and play video games and eat pizza. I just can't see him romantically anymore, is all.
That goes doubly these days because I'm planning to start dating seriously again, if all goes well. My last attempt at serious dating was Dave #1 back in september 2001, and even that wasn't really an attempt. I liked him and everything, but the more I look back on it, the more I wonder if he was the "heal guy" for my breakup with my ex. I'm ready for another LTR. I function better in all walks of life when I have someone to love, I honestly do. I decided awhile ago that I was going to stop dating for the sake of dating and start seriously looking for someone solid. Who knows. Maybe I won't have to look much longer.
In other news, the cockatiel babies are getting huge, and we're fairly sure the pied (yellowish) one is a female. They're eating very well from the syringes, if a bit messily. That's the price you pay for love, I suppose.
Mom and I ran a bunch of errands today. I got a black comforter at target, to match my sheets when they get here. Should be fun. We did a bunch of grocery shopping, too. Got enough snacks to kill cattle. I might have some in a moment. I'm kind of hungry.
The babies are too. Dang things are squeaking for food again. ::sighs::
~Fox "Mothering is harder than it looks" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/13/2002 10:17:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|