:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, March 10, 2002 ::

Ris and I went to the city yesterday...hit St. Mark's and all. That was cool. She seemed a bit in a hurry over nothing, and I didn't get to do a lot of the things I wanted to, but it was allright. We visited a few fetish shops and had the usual stop by Religious Sex. I really wanted to go to condomania, cause I can't seem to find the brand I used to use and liked so much. I think it's either really popular or they took it off the market.

Friday night was the trip meeting with Trish and co, which was a blast. We got pizza, got asked to leave, and then took over the dunkin donuts for about an hour. We're going to dorney park again instead of flordia, so it's cheaper. It'll only be like 55 bucks, which rocks.I wanna bring someone, but everyone has jobs and shit.

Jon's coming to visit soon, though it may be on the 19th instead of the 18th, cause his parents want him to stay in mass a few extra days. Ah well, guess I can wait a bit longer. Won't kill me. :)

Jow misses me. I promised to visit him soon. I really need to learn how to drive so I can visit him and the wayne crew more often.

~Fox "Where are my Wheels??" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/10/2002 01:49:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?