:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 ::
No luck with the website.
Steven Colbert was hosting the daily show tonight. He did fairly well.
Dave #1 came over. It was a little odd seeing him again. He looks the same, his hair's a bit longer. We're talking again.
Apparently, I'm going to the symphony tomorrow. It comes as a great surprise to me. I never imagined I could pull off culture. Zvi came across some tickets that his parents couldn't use, so I'm going to hear Rachmaninov (sp?). We're going for dinner beforehand. It sounds a lot like a date. I'm a bit worried, because we've agreed it would be platonic. Dinner and the symphony is cool, cause the tickets were free to him and I'll be paying my way for dinner. But the symphony isn't letting out til around 10, so that means I'll have to stay in the city overnight. Zvi's pricelining me a hotel. He's obviously not going to stay there with me, but I still feel weird imposiong so much for the sake of music. I've never met Zvi. I'm taking the usual precautions..call-ins every hour with a good friend, and I'm travelling armed. I have a feeling there won't be a problem, but it *is* the city.
Eh, whatever. Life's odd.
Here's to culture.
~Fox "Semi-reputable" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/05/2002 11:45:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|