:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 ::
Neato.
Ran into Charity, an old friend of mine from Keyport, today. There's a definate possibility of road trips in the future. She's a very cool chica. We sept about an hour over coffee talking about the old days, and Jon Moscow.
I've decided I want a keyboard. My old one doesn't work anymore.
I drove today, for a good deal of time. All around holmdel and such. Mom and I did a lot of errand-ing, and had lunch together, which was really really nice. I miss spending time with her. We went to the revlon outlet and she let me drive all around the parking lot, and then out on the highway. She got really nervous I was gonna jump the curb on her side, though. It's hard keeping away from that...
Talked to Jow today. He's a sweetie. Always brightens my day.
Jon (from the Convention) should be on soon, so I can talk to him, so that's good.
Symphony tomorrow. I hope I'll have a good time.
~Fox "Clear the roads: I'm driving" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/06/2002 10:05:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|