:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, March 17, 2002 ::

The motorcycle ride completely and utterly ruled.

Derrick's really awesome and I think, for once, I'm gonna have a male friend I don't feel weird around. I'm elated, to say the least. We had dinner at the court jester.

P.J. and I headed to the party around 11, and it was a very nice party. I had a couple of smirnoff ices and chilled with a very nice group of people, including a guy I'd apparently met before, from the padded weapons fighting P.J. and I used to do. I didn't remember him, but he seems very nice. :) Mike.

I crashed there, and I was very happy I remembered to bring my toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries. I hafta keep them in my purse permanently from now on. Came in handy in the morning when I felt like crap. I also need to put asprin in my purse, cause the toothbrush and toothpaste, while improving my morning appearance considerably, did nothing for my headache.

P.J. and Mike apparently have no normal sugar and keep a large hunk of rock candy on hand, smashing small bits off whenever coffee or tea requires it. I found it quirky, amusing, and just a wee bit disturbing.

Apparently, Tim, a *very* old friend of mine, was upstairs smoking up the whole party. I found it amusing we were so close in proximity to one another and never crossed paths. I called him up in the morning and gave him a friendly ration of shit for not venturing downstairs to say hello.

Jon might be coming down tomorrow night as opposed to tuesday afternoon...he's gonna get back to me tonight. He's talking with his girlfriend tonight, and ending it. I hope everything will be kosher. I remember how much it sucks to be dumped.

Outside of that, not much happening. Getting tickets for les miz wednesday.

~Fox "Homewrecker: The sequel" Mackenzie

:: Fox 3/17/2002 10:38:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?