:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, March 14, 2002 ::
Makes me wonder if the "DON'T IM me if you're taken/ married/divorced/have kids/are 28+ ~ I'm 19! READ THE WEBPAGE BEFORE YOU IM." in my profile is somehow invisible to everyone but me. I wonder, also, if the "Contented. NOT LOOKING!" under "marital status" is also nonexsistent.
BlueEyes n Tatts: you pics are nice... yes i'm 32 and i have two kids, and i'm seperated.... but just makeing a comment on your pics.. :-)
Foxfyre33: Thanks.
BlueEyes n Tatts: just because i'm 32 , 2 kids, and seperated dont make me a bad guy.... lol, i just had a bad experience with the wrong person...:-)
Foxfyre33: I'm sure it doesn't. You may be a wonderful person. I'm just not the least interested romantically.
BlueEyes n Tatts: well that takes time... you cant fall or be inlove oevrnight, and interest developes in time... :-)
BlueEyes n Tatts: i got pic in my profile.... i look 20 or so dont i...?
Foxfyre33: Okay, I'm going to say this as nicely as possible.
Foxfyre33: There is a *reason* I have my limits posted in my profile and webpage.
Foxfyre33: I'm not interested.
BlueEyes n Tatts: well i hope ya find what your looking for.... good luck to you, too chooosey you wont be happy..., but good luck anyways... buh bye
~Fox "I just....give up..." Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/14/2002 08:53:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|