:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, March 11, 2002 ::
Life is weird.
Those who you think are friends often turn out to hold opinons of you that can wound, and deeply. Older does not necessarily mean wiser, and it often only means stubborn.
In any case, life's going pretty well. Jow seems kind of out of it lately, I'm kind of worried about him. He's my dearest friend and I don't like to see him down. I wish I could go and visit him, but I think mom would be upset if I went on another overnight jaunt so soon after my last.
Jon's coming to visit soon, too. We've been talking every day, usually several times a day, and we've gotten pretty close, I'd like to think. I don't know exactly what his visit is going to mean, but I have a feeling that whatever it does, it's going to be good. He's told me he's been talking about me to his friends, and even mentioned to them he's coming to visit. Surprises me, because he does technically have a girlfriend still, even if he is breaking up with her next week. That means he's not trying to keep me a secret. That makes me happy. After Dave #1's weird aversion to mentioning me to or introducing me to his family, I'm very wary of any guy that tries to avoid mentioning my existence to those close to him. All my friends know about Jon. :)
Well, that's about it for now, I suppose. Last night was my fourth night of the 50-situps-right-before-bed routine. It seems to be doing a bit of good.
I'm going to work on my room today, damnit.
~Fox "Queen of Procrastination" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/11/2002 01:50:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|