:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, March 29, 2002 ::
Just got back from seeing "Panic Room" with mom.
A really good movie, in my opinon! Definately worth seeing. We went to the early showing and it was only 11 bucks for the two of us, which is nice. Plus we were out by 7:30, which is always nice. To have the night to play with and all.
Trish, Andre, Dave, Sharon and I are all going out for pizza tonight. Most likely hitting the keansburg boardwalk tomorrow night, too - it's opening weekend! Yay for amusement park rides that spin too fast. And skeeball. Bless skeeball. It's the single greatest thing ever. I miss the lanes down in wildwood.
No luck finding a central location to get my sat scores, unfortunately. Figures I deleted the email that my father sent regarding my sat scores the night before I realized it was vitally important. Ah well. I'm actually thinking now that the transcripts that Bergen is going to send me might have them in there. I can only hope.
Anyhoo..gotta go wrap up my convo with Jon and make myself presentable. Ciao!
~Fox "Pizza!" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/29/2002 08:58:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|