:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, March 31, 2002 ::

I went out last night with Andre, Dave, Sharon, Brian and Trish.

The boys didn't get here until 10 after 10, and by the time we got trish and got to the boardwalk, it was all close,d of course. There was an arcade open, luckily. Andre and I kicked ass at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and played a whole bunch of skeeball. I have lots of tickets.

We ended up going to a diner (as always), and *again*, we got pulled over in transit. (This happened last time, too) last time it was because Andre didn't have his lights on, and this time it was because Brian was following trish too closely. Go figure. We didn't get a ticket though, thankfully.

Then we went to the middletown diner and they overcharged us like ten bucks and wouldn't admit it, so sharon and I stole a bunch of stuff like silverware and juice glasses. Bastards. That'll show em. Brian, in continuing with his pirate theme, was awarded the booty, which now decorates his car. I left my wallet in his car by accident though, and he lives in south plainfield (quite a way away) which kinda sucks. So now I gotta wait a few days before he's back in my neck of the woods.

Today was brunch with Joe's family. It didn't go too poorly. I was reasonably content, even if the line has a tendency to be a wee bit too loud (okay, a lot). My ears hurt. It's cool to spend a holiday with a family, though...even if it is a bit dysfunctional.


Ten days until I see Jon again. Yay! :)

~Fox "Diner Bandit" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/31/2002 07:56:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?