:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, March 16, 2002 ::

Greetings and salutations!

Today was a very nice day indeed. Mom and I cleaned up the house a bit and spend some time together. Tonight, however, is going to be a verrry busy night indeed.

Derrick, an online friend of mine and manager of a kawasaki dealership in Middletown, is taking me for my first motorcycle ride tonight. :) I'm really looking forward to it...I've *always* wanted to go riding. We're probably gonna go catch dinner, too, at TGI Friday's. At around 10 P.J. and Valerie and I are meeting up and heading over to his house in East Brunswick for the party. Yay!

So much stuff to do. I'm a ghetto debutante.

Jon's en route to Boston as I type this. He was actually in Jerz today, dropping off his friend Paige. Not sure where in Jerz, though. He'll be in Boston by 7 or so. Hope he makes it safe and all. Yanno what he said last night? Said he missed me. And I realized I missed him too. Strange how fate works sometimes.

I'm thinking of naming the oldest baby Pax...it means peace in latin. He's a very contented little ball of feathers. I love him dearly. The middle baby is still pissy and the baby is a spoiled little thing. I love them too.

I'm really considering getting a tattoo. I know I'm too chicken to do it, though. :)

~Fox "Only a rebel on alternate thursdays" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/16/2002 05:02:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?