:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, March 18, 2002 ::
The breakup went okay.
I talked to Jon in Ims last night, and he says she took it well, which I'm glad for. It's never good to lose a friend over a breakup.
Joe's kinda put out that I'm sorta dating someone now, but I don't know what to tell him. He's a great guy, and he'll always be in my heart, but I feel like dating right now. The way Jon and I met was a little out of the ordinary for me to ignore, and the fact he's taken an opportunity to come and see me after only knowing me about eight hours total...well, it's something I want to look into. I hope joe can stay my friend.
Talked to christian last night, he's doing well, psyched for faire. I am too, but I don't know if I can get to the somerset one. Or if I even want to. If I do, it will be to say hi to christian, cause that faire, while it was my first, is kinda small and sucky. Maybe Ris wants to go.
Talkin to Rog at the moment. We have a "no-mention" agreement about our current beaus. We're not together, obviously, but it's the kinda thing where we wanna be amiable friends, and we both have jealous streaks. Ah well..he's a good friend, at least.
Derrick asked me if I was interested in dating him last night. Figures. The one time I want a guy to do nothing but shoot pool, hang out, and do guy stuff with...it's nil. Blegh. He's cool anyway, and he says it's allright I don't wanna date, and it doesn't change anything. So that much is good, I suppose.
Jon's gonna be here in the afternoon tomorrow, so I really gotta get moving and clean my room today, chore though it is. He was gonna try and be here tonight, but he thought his mom would be a little ticked if he tried. That's cool by me. Don't want people I don't know yet disliking me. Plus it rained last night, and I'd worry if he was driving in the dark alone, let alone on wet roads.
That's about it, for now. I'll keep ya posted!
~Fox "Cold rainy days suck" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/18/2002 12:20:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|