:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, March 23, 2002 ::
Apologies to all my readers for my long absence, but I've been *quite* distracted.
Jon's been here since tuesday afternoon and I haven't been terribly social. ::chuckles::
We've talked so much, discussed so much about life..he's got the most interesting views on so many things. I've learned so much in so short a time.
For the first time, I'm not terribly anxious to tell the whole world the little details of everything. I'm terribly happy, and that's enough for me.
....All my life I've envisioned Puck as a fair-skinned european youth who could play the panpipes.
Unusual that I should find him at last in an asian beauty who can play the violin.
~Fox "Twist of Fate" Mackenzie
:: Fox 3/23/2002 03:55:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|