:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, February 23, 2002 ::

Yay for Steve. He (kinda) came to my defense for those girlies dissing me on the boards.

He remarked that hospitality isn't what it used to be, and then commented on the mint subject, with a new quote that is actually quite repeatable!

"i don't think mints should make you see trails... there is a fine line between minty fresh and bleeding taste buds."

Yay! As Jow and Athy will recall, this is a reference to the infamous improv jam trip last week, wherein athy's "mints" were a bit too minty fresh and gave Steve full license to go on a Red Bank-to-Matawan Loindew rant. A very funny rant, I might add. I think Athy and I both ruptured something, we were laughing so hard. Steve is quiet and bitter comedy. It sneaks up on you, hits you upside the head, and slinks back into shadow.

I'm going to try and pay off all my bills today. I owe too much to too many people.

Mike and I are going out again Sunday.

I have THREE babies now. Yayyyy!

~Fox "This is the first I've seen of tangible daylight in months" Mackenzie


:: Fox 2/23/2002 12:54:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?