:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 ::
Yay! Finally home!
Man I missed it. I found, however, that while I was gone my desk has been replaced and my old keyboard and mouse reinstated. I hate this keyboard. The space bar is broken and you have to hit it real hard to get it to work. And the mouse is screwy. Bah.
In any case, I was treated to a very special humorous installment of a response to one of my ads. I've decided to post it here for you amusement. I'm not a bitter and frigid bitch, I'm really not. I just felt this decidedly warranted some exposure...names have been changed to protect the grammar impaired...
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:57:48 -0800 (PST)
From: "(Removed for Privacy)"
To: "foxfyre33"
Subject: hi sweetie
i loved your add a lot
i live in a town in sussex county new jersey it is is
in northern new jersey i am very mature 21 year old.
People say I act twice my age. In the past i have
dated older women, I love older women I have dated
women in 50s 40s 30s 20s please dontjudge me on the
older women The older women i dated dont look there
age look alot younger
i look at what is on inside not just age. I also love
big women alot. I find that they have great
personalities, and show great love
i love women of color i have not dated alot of women
of color but i would like to start to
i like women my own age to aswell they can relate to
stuff going on now very well there around my age range
there also sexy to great personalities
i love sexuality i love be open with females with sex
sexuailty love roance give senual massages or massages
very open minded ask me anything i will share it but I
dont judge, I love all types of women
i love to live life, have alot of fun, I love sing,
dance, party, go movies or cuddle and rent a movie and
watch it.
i love to meet you i love kids, and babies i love
treat women like queens and goddest and with respect.
i am a chef i love to cook you meal
i love to go on date with you very soon i hope you
give me a chance
i a sorry i have no scanner yet when i do i post a
pic i am 5/7 brown sexy eyes brown short brown hair
weigh 150 average built ask me anything else you like
know about me I dont mind
we go to movies go dancing go for drink we rent
movie cuddle eat some popcorn I love meet you asap
please once you read this send me a message asap
and if you are interrested in meeting me, call me at
my parents house. I live with my parents till I can
find my own apartment. the nummber is (NOTE: he actually gave me his number, I removed for privacy)
ask for mike if i am not home leave message with name
number when Iget home from where ever I am I will you
call back or do same if get machine i call you back
but leave number i hope we meet real real soon send me
message or call if interested asap i love you love
mike ps get intouch soon so we meet have fun peace and
love, mike
P.S. sorry for spelling my m key does not work some
tie thanks for understanding also please bare with my
spelling i know i suck at it but I am a chef not
writter please understand thanks
OKAY. So all I wanna know is..uhm...ever heard of punctuation? Grammar is even passable...I realize a lot of people are bad spellers, as well. But the entire fucking thing is a run on sentence. That bothers me. Readers, you tell me if such an eloquent (IMHO) ad deserves such responses. My Yahoo Personals Ad.
Dinner's soon. I need to eat. Travel takes a lot out of you.
Aden's coming over tomorrow night and we're gonna chill.
I'm visiting Jow wednesday to bask in the jowness (it's like comfort yaks, people. You just wouldn't understand.) and going with him to check out a new new age store in town. New new age. Say THAT ten times fast.
This is probably a stupid idea, but I'm going to put my number on here. For three days only. Call me only if you're interesting and drug free. Men, women, animals...whatever. I'm just bored. And god damn it this isn't a cattle call for phone sex. I don't do that shit. Don't call past 10pm est. Ask for Fox. (the three days are over). Yeah. So there.
~Fox "This is probably a really stupid idea, but oh well" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/13/2002 05:31:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|