:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, February 14, 2002 ::
Well, Valentine's day sucks a lot.
I had coffee this morning with Tim, so that was nice. He's a cool guy.
But then I got home and found out Aden was called into work, so my plans for the night were destroyed. No italian, no Aden. He apologized profusely, but I was really put out over it. All I had to keep me company was my memories of last year with the asshole, which I was trying desperately to avoid. Aden later redeemed himself with a really sweet card. It read as follows:
I couldn't be there. I'm sitting in front of a computer screen trying to figure out what ans:function{per_sec}dest=7 means. So I thought I would send you a little something from my very own digital self.
Missing you.
-Aden
And it had a picture of a cute cartoon frankenstien pulling out his heart and giving it out.
Adorable, no? My heart was considerably warmed.
He's promised to make it up to me soon. I hope flowers are involved. I really wanted roses. ::grins::
Visiting Jow tomorrow night most likely..he, steve, maybe athy and I are hitting improv jam saturday night :) I miss improv jam.
No one is home. Stupid holiday. Jen has to work late, Jow's too far..none of my usual online buddies are on. Talking to Will from Brookdale at the moment. Might go chill with steve, over in howell. Who the hell knows. All I know is I'm lonely and depressed and it's v-day, and Danielle lives in Michigan, too far away to do our traditional "Ben and Jerry's on V day" routine. I miss those days. When heartbreaks consumed your universe, and you were fifteen and could do no wrong. Man, those were great days.
~Fox "Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired (donne)" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/14/2002 07:38:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|