:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, February 22, 2002 ::
Well, things are looking up a bit.
Had an absolutely *fabulous* time tonight. Mike actually showed up early, we had agreed 3:30, and he showed up like, 3:05. So, that was cool. I was still working on my chai, which was a bit too heavy on the raspberry syrup.
So we chatted for about an hour, then hopped in his car and headed to the court jester. I had salad and sprite, he had a bacon cheeseburger, medium, and a diet coke. We ordered a quesadilla for an appetizer. Why all the details? No, I'm not psychoticly obsessed, I'm just *really* excited I actually freakin remembered something! My damn short-term's been worse than ever.
Then we went over to the hazlet multiplex and played Area 51 for a bit while we waited for the movie time to roll around. We went to go see "Queen of the Damned". I wanted to get the tickets, cause he got lunch, but he beat me to the punch. :p
The movie was great, and he was really cool. Had a great time talking with him...he's got some good social points. I have a great new quote..."The best way to get over someone is to get under someone." ...Heh. I think that very adequately sums up Dave #2. That's the last time I'm gonna let *that* happen. Sheesh.
Talked to Rog the other night, he said I never mention him in my blog. He's right. I didn't really notice it..it wasn't intentional. Rog is my ex of numerous years. I went out with him from age 16 or so until when I met Marco. We're still very close, and I was staying with him when I was in Boston. He's a real sweetheart, and probably the closest I'll ever get to a soulmate. We know the way each other's mind works. He collects comics, and is an anime fan..works for the sheet metal union, and works *really hard*, god bless him. So, yes. That's Rog. Hi Rog!
Updates later!
~Fox "My stomach's flipping cause it doesn't recognize healthy food" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/22/2002 09:43:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|