:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, February 25, 2002 ::

Well, no real news from Mike. I had a few brief IMs from him this morning, but he kept signing off when I replied. Who the hell knows.

I cashed out some of my bonds, gonna pay off my bills tonight. Should be good.

Watching office space and trying to cleanse out my mouth. I bought potato soup from luigi's. I took one spoonful, and it tasted weird, so I smelled it, and I swear the damn stuff is clam chowder, or was made in the same pot as clam chowder or something. I'm lucky I didn't get sick. Friggin place. I caught it in time to spit it out, thankfully. I don't want to break 12 years of seafood abstinence because my ex-workplace is peopled with idiots.

I LOVE the new Visa Check Card commercial. It's kevin bacon, and he doesn't have ID, so he has to bring in a chain of people to prove who he is, (ala "The 6 degrees of kevin bacon", the wildly popular underground game).

Outside of that, not much happening. My room is being systematically avoided. ::sighs:: I really gotta clean it up.

~Fox "I can't believe I almost consumed seafood" Mackenzie

:: Fox 2/25/2002 04:20:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?