:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, February 24, 2002 ::
Well, no call from Mike. Not too surprised.
I had a tiff with one of my friends. He was upset I was kinda play-flirting with a mutual female friend of ours last time we all hung out, even though he does the same thing. Whatever. I don't have the space of mind to be coping with it. I asked him out three times and he's said no, and yet he still admits to jealousy when I even bring up male friends. Guys are confusing.
On the lighter side, P.J. (an old friend) has popped out of nowhere via the thenjscene.com's message boards. He's having a party in one of the Brunswick's (damned if I can remember which) on the ides of march..the 15th. A Party! Yay! Lots of people and liquor and music. Much fun to be had. I can't wait. Give me an excuse to be out of this damned house.
I'm cashing out some of my bonds tomorrow and paying off ALL my bills. I'm sick of debt. Need to get rid of it.
Not much else to report. Starbucks was quiet and the chai is still too much money.
My room still could be declared a disaster area.
~Fox "The party date is much too far away" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/24/2002 08:59:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|