:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 ::

T-minus two hours til home! Well, not *home*, per se, but the train to take me home. I still gotta pack up my stuff. I procrastinate so bad when it comes to packing and unpacking.

And now, ladies and gents...time for some RANTS!

I HATE people that read things out loud. HATE it.Yanno, like, say you're in Hot Topic, or hell, even in traffic, and there comes within view an assortment of clever bumper stickers. You know those people that insist on reading every bumper sticker...even the not so clever ones..out loud, laughing at every one? I DESPISE those people! The thing's OBVIOUSLY within my view, and my glasses can see microbes. I can speed read, and some idiot insists on announcing "My kid just beat up your honor student" like it's something NEW! UGH. Sorry. It's just a real pet peeve.

Also, being back on the singles scene has made me realize why I left it in the first place. Sure, guys...pictures are great, but not when HALF THE PICTURE IS MISSING and there's a well-manicured hand resting on your shoulder and half a cheek smooshed up against yours. Obviously that's your ex. GET A NEW PICTURE! And for god sakes if you're going to take a picture using your webcam, DON'T make the background a mound of dirty laundry or old pizza boxes. Woul d you attempt to clean up your place if a hot chick was coming over? Then do the same before you take a picture!

And again with the damn 30 year olds. I'm getting tired of not getting messages from anyone below the age of 25. I do make exceptions, though. Hehehe. ::waves at Rell::

Get this...my prayers have been answered!There's a Longhairedmen.com I'm soooo happy! Over 20 pages of pretty guys! Yay!! I'm going to take my pic with my head tilted back and my hair over my back and post it on the women's section, which, I may ad, is pitiful. They call those mops long hair! Bah.

Oooh..gettin late. My train's 9:50 and I'm still unpacked. Gotta go!

Update when I get home!

~Fox "Put everything off til the last minute" Mackenzie

:: Fox 2/13/2002 07:59:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?