:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 ::

People are just downright idiotically mean these days.

Got a few really nasty responses to my dating filter. I really don't know why people feel they have to do that. I'm just glad good folks like Carrie and Mike take the time to put valid responses it. People like them are worth putting up with dozens of fake responses.

Still, having mail like that in your inbox is kinda a kick in the ass when you've barely got your eyes open in the morning. Oh well. P.J. stuck up for me on the boards. He's another good guy.

~Fox "I was put on earth to jack up the evolutionary curve, apparently" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/26/2002 10:40:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?