:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, February 25, 2002 ::
Okay, so...everything's settled with me and my friend, so that's good.
Weird news of the night - Dave IMd me. Dave #1, the one who went with me to mom's wedding. Not Dave #2 who I hope to never have contact with again. So, he's doing well, and it's nice to be talking civilly again, especially given the last time he talked to me I was sobbing hysterically and curled into a little ball cause he was breaking up with me. Well, I'm over that now and reasonably emotionally secure. I am a confident woman.
A girl replied to my personals ad. Carrie. Very nice gal, we chatted for a bit. Never thought a girl would reply.
~Fox "It's late and I'm going to sleep" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/25/2002 12:50:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|