:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 ::
Just got back from "The Interview"...
I had a 12:30 appointment today since like, Friday for a job interview at this car rental place up by the poet's inn. Of course, I assumed everything was where I thought it was, and, as always, found out otherwise in the last five minutes before I had to go. I ended up with a semi-creased copy of my resume, and dashed out the door wearing my shiny patent black pvc flats from junior prom, which never quite fit. I did, however, look bitching, I would like to point that out. I was wearing my blue sears suit and Mom dyed my hair yesterday and convinced me to use two kits, so my hair is a COMPLETELY goddess-like shade of dark red that could stop traffic with it's sheer lucious brilliancy and length.
Not that I'm immodest or anything.
Aden did, in fact, make it over last night. We ended up curling up on the couch for a "whose line" marathon and spent the evening mocking the british humor. He makes for nice company. Only person I've met who I feel really listens to what I'm saying. It's a shame he lives so far away and has a busy schedule. I'm content with occasional meetings, though. Company once in awhile is better than no company at all! ;)
Not much else going on, really. Steve's supposed to get his ass down to Matawan for chai tonight. I am scheduled to kick his ass for beating me in JT's blocks ( a REALLY addicting game on Yahoo.com) So I hope that happens. Otherwise, everything's quiet and I have to clean my room today because it is beginning to look like a hurricane hit it. And my altar's not organized. Kuan Yin deserves better.
By the by, my new job is 35 hours and at least 8 an hour. That's 1120 a month! 13,440 a year! Yay! Woohoo!
Ciao for now, my faithful posse.
~Fox "Movin' on up" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/19/2002 02:30:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|