:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, February 09, 2002 ::

In mundane news, I'm staying back at Rog's house for the weekend, because Glen and Janet have out of state guests visiting. Nothing much else happened...we went out to bertucci's last night - Me, Glen, Janet, Rog, Glen's friend NJ Rog, his girl Yanna, and Matt. We got back to the house and found out that Glens sister Lauren had been in a pretty bad car accident. Luckily, she's more or less okay. I'm praying for her. Glen was pretty shaken up about the whole thing.

~Parental Figures Not Welcome Past This Point~

I was in one of my discussion groups online, my were-creature one. For those of you uninformed, I have long believed myself to be one of the kitsune, the werefox. I have been looking the better part of my life for a male kitsune who isn't taken or gay. I've recently come to the conclusion that it's pretty fucking impossible.

I need that ferocity that comes with a fellow werecreature. That self-same passion that I myself carry. Dave, my first boy after the asshole, had it. I won't go into detail, but he had it. I haven't found it since, and I realize how empty my life truly is without it. I need that rapport back, and soon. Every day the ache gets a little bit stronger, and more insistent. I've taken to furiously paced night runs to try and burn some of it off. Where does one find a were creature in the middle of massachusetts?

Goddess, preserve me, and bring me the like-minded. Let me stretch my claws and show my fangs.

Give me strength to continue my searching.

~Fox "Desperately seeking same" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/09/2002 11:32:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?