:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, February 18, 2002 ::
I'm tired.
Got to bed at a decent hour last night..like, one, which is decent for me. Had a dentist appointment today at 11 to go get a cavity filled. Mom and I went to the chiropractor's beforehand...we're switching from Dr. Wells, who's also a good friend, to the guy she used before we started going to Dr. Wells. Doesn't really matter to me, except that I'll kinda miss Dr. Wells. He was cool.
I got the filling done, uneventful. I didn't take any novacaine because I am ONE TOUGH BITCH, damnit. That, and I wanted to eat after I got it done. Maritza (My mom's best friend) had an appointment for her son's dental work fifteen minutes before mine, so she and mom planned beforehand to meet up and go back to maritza's place so mom could dye her hair.
Mom finished dying maritza's hair, and now we're back home. I'm wrapping things up online so I can go brush my hair and get mine dyed, too! My job interview is tomorrow. A little nervous, but I should be allright. I'm confident, damnit.
For any who aren't already aware of my intense love for the works of Dave Barry, I *highly* suggest you become acquainted with his newest and greatest novel, Big Trouble. Dave's a pulitzer-prize winning humorist, and he's fuckin hilarious! I've followed his whole career's worth of works, and never once been disappointed. Big Trouble is currently being released as a movie, starring Tim Allen as the main character. I really hope they do it justice! I'm anxiously awaiting the release, as it was supposed to be released on September 24th, but got delayed because it contained terrorist themes, supposedly. Bullshit. God damned censorship. Anyway, check out all the stats at www.bigtrouble.net
Gotta go attempt to tame my hair, cause Aden's coming over at 6 to take me out to dinner! Yay!
~Fox "What the hell am I going to *wear*??" Mackenzie
:: Fox 2/18/2002 02:08:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|