:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, February 24, 2002 ::

I should be working on my room and the chaos that ensued from my closet collapse yesterday.

However, I don't want to.

So I'm here, talking to Jow and Sean, and trying to keep out of my mom's hair for as long as possible, so she doesn't bitch at me to keep doing it.

Not much to report, really. No call from Mike, even after I called him yesterday. I'm starting to get that nagging little voice that claims he had only agreed to a second date cause he was being polite. But that's ludicrous, in essence. You don't agree to a second date out of pity.

...Right?


~Fox "I'm bored outta my mind" Mackenzie

:: Fox 2/24/2002 04:36:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?