:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, February 15, 2002 ::

Heyyy..well, today's looking brighter.

Tim's probably going out for coffee with me again, and I'm meeting Jow later on tonight.

Annnnnd...I got a callback for a job I called about yesterday, at a car rental place here in Matawan. It's 35 hours a week. I have an interview tuesday, and it seems like it could be a really good opportunity. In a related topic....anyone know how to iron a poly-cotton suit?


~Fox "May actually do something with her life" Mackenzie

:: Fox 2/15/2002 11:05:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?